Role: Cisco ACI Engineer
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide enterprise-level operational support to Managed Services customers for incident and problem management activities, including: Fault isolation, troubleshooting, and resolution support for critical customer network issues; Work with the systems team to troubleshoot, diagnose, and remediate customer application issues; Network performance monitoring to ensure system availability and reliability; Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations; Monitoring of system resource utilization, trends, and capacity planning; Working within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to network infrastructure
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert and as an escalation point on complex network issues for the Managed Services team
- Create and maintain networking standards for existing and future clients
- Assess new or existing customer environments for suitability for support requirements, including identification of design issues or operational issues that require resolutions.
- Work cross-functionally to foster knowledge sharing for NTPL’s technical teams.
- Formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving problems related to infrastructure incidents and problems.
- Collaborate with client, vendor, and Implementation Engineers/Architects on assigned projects.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Strong understanding of virtualization, network, security, and storage technologies.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise networking technologies
- Managed Services or consulting experience is a plus
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general technical best practices.
- Engineer will be expected to travel across India, for implementation, if required.